Thursday 3 January 2013

THE PHILOSOPHY BEHIND SENTUL HEALTHY HAPPY LIVING INDONESIA

Native Inhabitants of America, who are called American Indians or Simply Indians, not the same as the Indians from India, have a saying:
Nothing happens as a Coincidence, everything has a purpose but most of us do not understand why things happen.
In Cuba, they say: Casualidad no es Casual.. Coincidences are not coincidences..
on 22nd March 2012, I was waiting for an early morning flight at the small airport at Omaha, USA. A humble looking Asian man enters the lounge and smiles at me, I returned the smile. When I boarded the flight, I noticed that the humble asian man had been assigned the seat next to me! There began our conversation. Extraordinary for a casual conversation on an airplane, we did not talk about ourselves, where we were from, what we did for our livelihoods but we talked about how we felt about what we did in our lives. We recognized that the strong common point was that we both like doing things for other people. He did not talk about his business that brings him to the USA, now where he lived or other personal details. In fact I was surprised when I landed in Jakarta a mere six weeks later, that he lived not in Jakarta but in a city one hour drive away, near Bogor!
I was very happy to have met him on that flight and we promised to keep in touch with each other. When we said Good Bye to each other at the Los Angeles Airport, I knew we would see each other again.
This how I met my good friend, now a close friend, Joe from Sentul City, Bogor, Indonesia 
Six weeks later, I arrived at the Sentul City to meet friends and family of Joe and immediately realized that his words on the plane were not empty.
He cared for his employees and their families and was deeply concerned about their welfare and also the welfare of the environment.
This photo would tell you lots about what he thinks of his employees. 

which boss would allow his employees up to three hours per day so that they can pay attention to their health and emotional status and he makes it easier for them financially, emotionally and is supportive of their efforts.
You will find only one such boss
He is the Humble Man of Bogor
To whom all these blogs are dedicated.. so that we can expand from his family, friends and staff to the general public in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment